Saturday, August 29, 2009

Tune into LMN Tonight for "Stranger with My Face!"

Just a reminder to get "deucey" tonight with Lifetime Movie Network's World Premiere of Stranger with My Face. Although we're sure it will be on another 20 times in the next month, don't you want to say you saw it first?

I actually do remember reading this Lois Duncan story as a teenager (because I was totally fascinated by the supernatural, and that was her thing), so I'm interested to see what they've done with it (and if they were able to crap it up enough that it will register on the Tatonka scale). I'm pretty sure that with the subject matter, budget and the cast, we won't be lacking in the over-acting and bad special effects department.

Of course, look out for and enjoy interactive special features at the LMN site related to this movie (including deleted scenes, etc.). As much as we rip on the quality of the movie buffet LMN provides for us, we adore it and can't get enough ... and would probably go to the trouble of organizing a telethon (which we would try to get Michael Nouri to host) if the news broke that it would be going off the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment